Tanya started with classical dance at the age of 4, and at 9 switched to acrobatic rock-n-roll. Since then she also had been practicing and taking part in different projects in modern jazz, contemporary dance and Boogie Woogie.
– won World Cup in rock-n-roll Formation category;
– got promoted to r-n-r national judge of 3rd category in Ukraine;
– got to 1/2 finals of Ukraine got Talent show with boogie-woogie showcase;
– made LlM in International and European Public law;
– won 4 World Cups in boogie-woogie Main class;
– worked as cartoonist at stop motion stusio Novatorfilm (Kiev, Ukraine);
– got Master of Sports of International Class in Ukraine.
Sondre started dancing when he was 5 years old. At the age of 8 he took part in his first Swing dance competitions and at 13 started teaching locally.
In 2007 he went for Norway’s got Talent show and this is when his dance career has really started;
– started competing in Boogie Woogie;
– European Champion titel in Boogie Woogie Juniors class 2010 (Stuttgart, Germany);
– also started dancing and competing in Lindy-hop;
– World Champion titel in Boogie-woogie Juniors class 2011 (Stuttgart, Germany);
– 1 Place European Swing Dance Championship Strictly 2013 (London, UK);
– 1 Place Boogie-woogie Cup 2014 (Munich, Germany);
– 7 Fast feet jack’n’jill victories 2011-2014.
Cajsa started dancing the Swedish dance Bugg when she was 6 years old. Then followed by lindyhop, double bug and boogie woogie. She made her first international competition as 14 years old and has since then achieved many good placements and medals around the world in Lindy Hop and Boogie Woogie.
Nowadays after graduated school she lives in Stockholm, where she combines dance and work and joins the nationalteam in Sweden. Where she together with her partner Matej Dujakovic competes both nationally and internationally.
Cajsa is inspired by the music and likes to be creative. Having fun is the most important thing and loves to see when others enjoys it on the dance floor.
Matej has been dancing continuously since he was 6 years old. Short there after he started compete inte the swedish dance Bugg before he continued with Lindy Hop and Boogie Woogie. After graduating, he moved to Stockholm to evolve his dancing even more. He has since then been spreading his dance throughout competitions, teaching, and shows.
The music is the most inspiring think to Matej, because without the music the feeling in what we do would be gone!
Nowadays Matej competes mostly in Boogie Woogie and he has achieved many great placements in World Cups, European, World Championships with his partner Cajsa Weinemo.